- All products are added to your cart.
Office & client service coordinator (maternity replacement)
As an office & client service coordinator, you will be responsible for various aspects of the 'Les Soeurs' back office:
- CRM - you are responsible for our customer service both on and offline. Online you are the first point of contact for our clients via email and our social media channels. Offline, you'll work with store managers to find the right way to help customers further if there are questions for which the in-store staff doesn't have a ready-made answer right away;
- You ensure accurate follow-up and processing of deliveries at head office, and are responsible for the distribution of products to the various stores;
- You do data input: you create items in our omnichannel checkout system, you process order forms so that the stores can receive and check in direct deliveries correctly, you prepare digital (additional) orders of goods;
- You process returns and defects from the stores and maintain communication with the various suppliers in this regard;
- You will help prepare for events, pop-up concepts and (international) trade fairs;
- To keep your finger on the pulse about the ins and outs of the stores, you will work on a regular basis as a support staff in one of our stores.
- You are available from January 1, 2023 to June 30, 2023;
- You believe that the customer is king;
- You can work organizationally, accurately and orderly, with an eye for detail;
- You see work and opportunities and have a hands-on mentality;
- You are proactive and think solution-oriented;
- You are flexible and do not hesitate to roll up your sleeves in support of a company in full growth;
- You are a team player with tons of inspiration who can also inspire others.
- A job with lots of variety in an open and dynamic company culture;
- A schedule with 4.5 fixed days and 0.5 day in hours free to work on Saturday/Sunday;
- Market competitive remuneration package in line with your experience and expertise;
- Extra-legal benefits.
Does this make your heart beat faster and would you like to contribute to the story of Les Soeurs? Then mail your CV & motivation to [email protected].