- All products are added to your cart.
Sales assistant Les Soeurs Mini Antwerp
As a sales assistant, you are partly responsible for the smooth operation and results of the 'Les Soeurs' store under your care:
- You love children, love to be busy making customers happy and making them feel immediately welcome. In doing so, you always try to provide excellent service;
- You offer customers your expertise in color and style advice;
- With your positive energy you make sure the customer leaves the store happy, confident and with a new acquisition;
- You ensure that the store is always replenished and tidy;
- You guide the customer from the fitting room to the checkout;
- You help process deliveries;
- You thrive as part of a top dynamic team.
- You have experience in (fashion) retail, preferably with children's collections;
- You are available full time and willing to work weekends;
- You are friendly, responsible and reliable;
- You are commercially minded and have a distinct affinity for fashion;
- You are punctual and orderly;
- You have a dynamic personality and a well-groomed appearance;
- You are flexible and have a hands on mentality.
- Sufficient independence and enormous appreciation;
- Great colleagues and a nice working atmosphere;
- Competitive salary adapted to your experience and expertise;
- Vacation pay and year-end bonus;
- Extra-legal benefits.
Does this make your heart beat faster and would you like to help build the story of Les Soeurs? Then mail your CV & motivation like lightning to [email protected].