Sales assistant Leuven
As a sales assistant, you are co-responsible for the smooth running and results of the 'Les Soeurs' store under your care:
- You like to be busy making customers happy and making them feel welcome immediately. In doing so, you always try to provide an excellent service;
- You offer the customers your expertise in terms of color and style advice;
- With your positive energy you make sure that the customer leaves the store happy, confident and with a new acquisition;
- You ensure that the store is replenished and tidy at all times;
- You guide the customer from the fitting room to the cash register;
- You assist with the processing of deliveries;
- You thrive as part of a dynamic top team.
- You have experience in (fashion) retail;
- You are available from February 2022 and willing to work weekends;
- You are friendly, responsible and reliable;
- You are commercially minded and have a strong affinity with fashion;
- You are punctual and orderly;
- You have a dynamic personality and a well-groomed appearance;
- You are flexible and have a hands on mentality.
- Sufficient independence and tremendous appreciation;
- Great colleagues and a nice working atmosphere;
- A salary in line with the market, adjusted to your experience and expertise;
- Vacation pay and year-end bonus;
- Extralegal benefits.
Does this make your heart beat faster and would you like to contribute to the story of Les Soeurs? Then mail your CV & motivation to [email protected].