- All products are added to your cart.
Sales Assistant Parttime Hasselt
As a sales assistant, you are partly responsible for the smooth operation and results of the 'Les Soeurs' store under your care:
- You enjoy being busy making customers happy and making them feel immediately welcome. In doing so, you always try to provide excellent service;
- You offer the customers your expertise regarding color and style advice;
- With your positive energy you make sure the customer leaves the store happy, confident and with a new acquisition.
- You ensure that the store is always replenished and tidy;
- You guide the customer from the fitting room to the checkout;
- You help process deliveries;
- You thrive as part of a top dynamic team.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in (fashion) retail;
- You are willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays;
- You are friendly, responsible and reliable;
- You are commercially minded and have a distinct affinity for fashion;
- You are punctual and orderly;
- You have a dynamic personality and a well-groomed appearance;
- You are flexible and have a hands on mentality.
- Sufficient independence and enormous appreciation;
- Great colleagues and a nice working atmosphere;
- Competitive salary adapted to your experience and expertise;
- Vacation pay and year-end bonus;
- Extra-legal benefits: eco vouchers, discount on purchases at 'Les Soeurs'.
Does this make your heart beat faster and would you like to help build the story of Les Soeurs? Then mail your CV & motivation like lightning to [email protected].