- All products are added to your cart.
Intern Communication & PR HQ
As a communications intern, you will be jointly responsible for all communications that Les Soeurs sends out into the world. You will have a supporting role in this process for our head of marketing and communication and a range of tasks around the following activities:
- Development of a communication campaign
- Supporting the marketing team
- Writing and sending out press releases and newsletters
- Writing texts for the website
- Contacting bloggers and influencers
- Organization of events
- Excelling in customer service
- You are a Communication Sciences or PR student;
- You are a communicative centipede with a passion for fashion;
- You have a dynamic personality and perseverance;
- You have a fluent pen and like to connect the dots;
- You are flexible, responsible and reliable;
- You can work independently and have a hands on mentality;
- You are orderly to perfectionist;
- An instructive internship program and tremendous appreciation;
- Great colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere;
- Discount on purchases at 'Les Soeurs' during your internship;
- A nice reward at the end of your internship.
Does this make your heart beat faster and would you like to contribute to the story of Les Soeurs? Then mail your CV & motivation to [email protected].