- All products are added to your cart.
Intern graphic design – photography – videography HQ
As an intern in graphic design, photography & video, you will be partly responsible for all things visual with which Les Soeurs excites its customers and relations on a daily basis. You will have a supporting role to our head of marketing and a range of tasks around the following activities:
- Creation and development of creative concepts
- Creation of social media posts, campaigns and newsletters
- Creation of lookbooks, advertisements, banners and brochures
- Application of the corporate identity to all visual communication
- Visual optimization of the website
- Editing of photos
- Conceiving and elaborating themes for photo shoots
- Contributing to campaign shoots around our collections
- Contributing to outfitshoots of our collections
- Do pack shots of our products
- Create and develop creative concepts and various content for our website and social media
- Creating and developing video content around our collection campaigns
- Behind the scenes content creation and development for our social media
- Helping Les Soeurs grow in the world of YouTube and Instagram Reels
- From idea to full-fledged editing/composition
- You are a Graphic Design/Photography/Videography student;
- You are a creative jack-of-all-trades with a passion for fashion;
- You have a dynamic personality and perseverance;
- You are flexible and love a challenge;
- You can work independently and have a hands on mentality;
- You are familiar with programs such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere or Final Cut Pro.
- An instructive internship and a lot of appreciation;
- Great colleagues and a pleasant working atmosphere;
- Discount on purchases at 'Les Soeurs' during your internship;
- A nice reward at the end of your internship.
Does this make your heart beat faster and would you like to contribute to the story of Les Soeurs? Then mail your CV & motivation to [email protected].